It is situated in Skrudaliena civil parish approximately 17km from Daugavpils. It was built in 1800 as an affiliate of Cervonka St. Nicholas Church in landed property of Fölkersahm. In 1811 it became the church of the parish. While building the church, Landlord Fölkersahm decided to renovate both the church and the buildings belonging to it. However, his successors resigned from the duty and in due course the church went into such poor condition that there even couldn’t be held the services. As the parish couldn’t stay without a church, in 1862 was built new church. In 1872 this church became the parish church. Was built new belfry, cupola and all the building was covered with iron tin roof. Complete overhauls of the church were done in 1926 and 1937.
Skrudaliena, Skrudaliena parish, Augsdaugava district (Skrudaliena, Skrudalienas pagasts, Augšdaugavas novads)
GPS: 55.8147543 , 26.71197600000005