It was built by order from Count Henrih Plater-Zyberk near the valley of the Daugava River in 1863. Church had been made in the Neo-Gothic style. The length of the church is 17m, width – 10m and height – 7,8m (without bell-tower). Over the main entrance is a tetragonal tower, which is 13 axes in height. From 1956 the priest of the church was Antons Gerins, which funded the church development. He obtained a new organ, in the Gothic style and built two altars – in the one side – the Virgin altar, on the other side – St. Anton altar. There is a garden and a stone fence around the church.
Buivisi, Nicgale parish, Augsdaugava district (Buivīši, Nīcgales pagasts, Augšdaugavas novads)
GPS: 56.13889529999999 , 26.34019920000003