The parish of Lipiniski is one of the first Orthodox parishes in Daugavpils region. The first wooden church was consecrated in 1836. The current church building funds are donated by the parish members, as well as by Polotsk-Vitebsk episcopacy. The church was built in 1906 and was consecrated in 1908. The church was constructed in the form of a cross in Byzantine style and is made of red bricks and it has two towers. There are a lot of decorative elements in the facade design.
Lipiniski, Bikernieki parish, Augsdaugava district (Lipinišķi, Biķernieku pagasts, Augšdaugavas novads)
GPS: 55.947569 , 26.890631