Roman Catholic Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary was built in 1905. The church building was designed by architect Wilhelm Neimanis. The church facade with two towers together with the ordently towers is made in the Neobaroque forms, and the Historicist interiors are augmented by a copy of Bartolome Estebam Murillo’s “Immaculate Conception”, painted by St. Petersburg artist Alexander Borawski in 1906. In 1909 Roman Catholic Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary acquired an organ created by A. Homan from Poland. This is one of the largest instruments in Latvia by Polish organ-builder.