It is located in the village of Viski near lake Dotka at the place of the old (1715) wooden church. The church cemetery is situated beside it.
Mols (von der Mohl) family roots are found in Prussia in the 15th century. Family appeared in Latvia in the 17th century. The first Catholic Church was built in Viski thanks to Andrea and Elizabeth Mol in 1621.