Located between Rigas and Parades Streets. The development of the park was actively supported by Pavel Dubrovin (1839–1890), who was the city mayor from 1876 to 1890. The park was named after its creator, and not far from the fountain there is a monument to Pavel Dubrovin – a bronze figure, about 2 m tall (by Alexander Taratynov, 2007). Another feature of the park is a memorial for the Soviet Army soldiers that was erected in Soviet times. Dubrovin Park is the favorite rest and recreation place for local residents. In the sultry heat of summer nothing is more pleasant than to feel the refreshing coolness of the fountain, while in the evenings one can admire a fantastic play of water and light.
Between Rigas and Parades Streets