Hover

St. Nichola’s Russian Orthodox Church in Daugavpils

Address
15 Klusā Street, Daugavpils
GPS: 55.8815391 , 26.567608800000016

It was built in 1894 and is located near graves. It is built of red bricks; the decorative masonry bands are made in the corners of the building, above the footings and under the roof cornices. A semi-circular-shaped sheet metal roof is constructed above the entrance door, where there is also a small round window with St. Nicholas painting in the center of it.