Just next to the Bebrene Manor and its wall, there is a mill building with a miller’s residential house. The mill is arranged in the former storage barn built in 1836. The barn was rebuilt to be the mill in 1928, and the mill was opened by Indriķis Stukulis.
Bebrene parish, Augsdaugava district (Bebrenes pagasts, Augšdaugavas novads)
GPS: 56.06794594851488 , 26.129593665701247