Do you want to know all the secrets of Engineering Arsenal? Explore what is hidden from the eyes of other visitors? To inspect closed eastern building?
Center of Technics and Industrial Design invites you to participate in the pilot guided tours “Secrets of the Engineering Arsenal” on 15 July (13:00, Latvian language) and 16 July (13:00, Russian language). On both dates groups of max 25 people are formed. Together with the guide, you will see:
– casemates, which are still waiting for their restoration;
– preserved old elements of the building;
– 10-meter-long artifact from the 19th century;
– exhibition of industrial posters.
! After guided tour (approx. 40 min) group members can freely visit all four exhibition areas in the Center of Technics and Industrial Design!
Price – 10 EUR.
* Taking into account the specifics of excursion, we do not recommend participation for people with movement disorders and children under 7 years old.