If you have decided to accommodate our rooms, please contact the residence administrator not later than a day before arrival.
- free Wi-Fi;
- cable TV in all rooms;
- Shared kitchen (with dishes, electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine);
- shower and toilet in each room;
- free parking-lots;
- the elevator is available to people with disabilities.
* There are special discounts for artists, designers, architects; experts, curators and managers of art history, theory or criticism from Latvian and foreign countries. Representatives of creative industries are provided with: painting studio (110 m2, equipped with 15 standing easels), graphics and textile workshop (50 m2, equipped with etching graphic art press, sewing machine, over lock machine, ironing board) and two multi-functional workshops (50m2).
In Daugavpils Rothko Art Center you will find three bright and comfortable conference rooms available for conferences, seminars, meetings and other business or private activities. All conference rooms are customizable to your needs and equipped with the all necessary technical equipment.
Rooms have good acoustics, air conditioning system, and modern, high-quality audio and video equipment. The pleasant atmosphere will help you and your guests fully concentrate on work. A free car-parking area is available for participants of conferences and seminars.
* need to be used for 2 hours minimum
** Conference room is equipped with projector, projection screen, double sided whiteboard and wireless Internet access (100 Mbps)
** Each seminar room is equipped with projector, projection screen, double sided whiteboard and wireless Internet access (100 Mbps)
** Concert Hall – 3D projector, projection screen, grand pianoю
On the 1st floor of Daugavpils Rothko Art Centre is located the cafeteria “Arsenal“, that can delight its customers with extensive menu in the best traditions of European cuisine. The breakfast can be ordered before arrival by phone – 29336164 (Alexander). The cafeteria is open every day from 10:00 to 22:00 and can accommodate up to 60 visitors.
Daugavpils Rothko Art Centre is located 2 km from the city centre, just a 10-minute drive from the bus station and railway station.
The payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card or cash.