Guest house “Kaķis krūzē” is located on the side of the Daugavpils – Riga highway, near the beautiful neo-Gothic style Blessed Jesus’ Heart Roman Catholic Church in Liksna and Liksna Manor Park. The river Daugava and a forest are nearby. You can explore the area near the guest house by bicycle. It is located 22 km from Daugavpils city center.
Here you can relax in rustic-style rooms, where the main feature is the eco-style interior in decoration. In furniture and decor are used only natural harmless Latvian wood materials. Bathroom is with a shower, hairdryer, washing machine, iron. Breakfast is available. Pets are allowed.
It is possible to visit sauna, as well as to look at a collection of ancient things.
You can have a meal in the cafe, in cold weather nearby the fireplace, in warm weather – in fresh air in one of the beautiful gazebos.
There is also entertainment for children: a trampoline, an inflatable slide and a swing.
- Sleeping beds: 6 double rooms (one large double bed, extra baby bed or rollaway bed);
- large banquet hall (up to 50 people);
- small banquet hall (up to 20 people);
- table setting, organization of celebrations;
- landscaped area, gazebos, grill;
- music center, television, karaoke;
- free parking;
- bike rental;
- children’s attractions;
- sauna and outdoor pool;