Expositions devoted to the poet Rainis and different art exhibitions can be seen in the Berkenele manor now. It is possible to order excursions, participate in workshops and organize seminars. Read more about museum services here.
Overnight accommodation: 3 bedrooms with 9 beds (one triple one double and one quadruple room). It is possible to accommodate 20 extra persons (mattresses + bed linen).
- Bed in a room (for one person) – 7.00 EUR per day.
- Extra bed (for one person) – 4.00 EUR per day.
- WC 1st and 2nd floor, shower – 2nd floor.
- Kitchen space in the basement and on the 2nd floor (with the possibility to store food in the refrigerators and cook the food themselves).
- Tent place in the garden – 3.00 EUR per day.
The memorial house of poet Rainis in Berkenele offers comfortable rooms for seminars, parties, creative camps, plenary sessions, celebrations:
- Second floor fireplace hall and kitchen – 21.00 EUR per hour (area 95 m2).
- Basement fireplace hall and kitchen – 15.00 EUR per hour (area 34 m2).
- In the summer, also ancient barn room can be rented – 30.00 EUR per day event (area 120 m2).
- Fireplace in the garden – 3.00 EUR per event.
- Using a garden shed – 5.00 EUR per event.
To make a professional filming on the teritory – 15 EUR
Use of House territory for professional photography and filming for non-direct purposes 15.00 EUR.