The Park was landscaped in a 19th Century in English style by the count Plater-Zyberk – he decide what kind of style the park should be. Area: 8,5 hectare, pond: 0,21 hectare.
21 tree and brush species are found in the territory of the park – both local and foreign. There are many ash, oak, lime, willow, elm, black alder and cherry trees.The pride of the park is the Big Oak-Tree. In the East is situated an avenue of trees, the rare “Moltke” (lime), are found infrequently in the parks of Latvia.
There are many historical buildings – part of the old manor and horse stables, were adapted for school needs in 1919. Nowadays there is a secondary school. Museum for the first awakening servants of Latvia – Skrinda brothers is located in one of the manor houses.
There is equipped recreation area in the park.
Freely available to visitors every day.
Free of charge.