Special well-equipped rest park is located in picturesque place on the bank of the Daugava River on the territory of Daugavas Loki Nature Park. It is possible to organize a wide range of activities in the park. There are children’s playgrounds, outdoor grills, tables, terraces, benches etc. Several tourist groups can visit the park at the same time. There are unique objects in the rest park that are constructed as a fortress. Tourists will be given the opportunity to learn about interesting and mysterious history of the creation of the park.
Every day 10.00 – 22.00.
* 1 Eur/p.p. – on weekdays;
* 2 Eur/p.p. – on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays;
* for children up to 10 years old and disabled persons – free entrance.
* Arbour rental – 20 EUR for the first hour, 10 EUR for each following hour (mangal and firewood is included in a price).
* All events (weddings, banquets, guided tours, photo sessions) are allowed with administration permission only.
Park visiting rules:
* The entrance to the park by car is NOT ALLOWED.
* Animals are NOT ALLOWED.
* Garbage leaving in the park is NOT ALLOWED.
* During closed events park visit is NOT ALLOWED.
* Every visitor has to keep the ticket until the end of a visit of the park.
ADMINISTRATIVE PENALTIES FOR NON-COMPLIANCE!
Address: “Nitisi-13”, Naujene parish, Daugavpils district (“Nitiši-13”, Naujenes pagasts, Daugavpils novads)